Frozen Yogurt-Berry Triffle
Time: 2 hours
It’s been 6 years since I’ve been making this frozen yogurt trifle. In all these years, I’ve tried so many trifles - and even more desserts - but nothing ever matched the taste of this delicious, frozen yogurt berry trifle.It is a canna-infused trifle that goes straight into the heart of everyone, who has ever tried it - they say it’s too good to be true! Trifles are a perfect dinner companion, combining fruits, custard, some kind of cake & whipped cream. Nothing ends your dinner more perfectly than this heavenly, frozen yogurt trifle.One important thing to mention here is the cannabutter, without which this dessert is incomplete. I generally prefer using indica strains for making canna-butter because they have a high CBD content with minimal THC. I use these to help relieve my joint pain, without getting me too high. So, this trifle is not just a yummy dessert, but also a beneficial medicine. However, you can make it using your own strain of choice.
- 16 oz. vanilla yogurt
- 4 tsp cannaoil (melted and cooled)
- 1½ cups blueberries (rinsed and dried)
- 1-2 tbsp honey
- 1½ cups angel food cake (cut into small pieces)
- 1½ cups strawberries (thinly sliced)
- Combine blueberries, canna-oil, yogurt, and honey in a blender. Mix until smooth.
- Pour 1/3 of the mixture in a bowl and place it in the refrigerator.
- Divide the cake pieces among 4 bowls. Pour the unrefrigerated blueberry-yogurt mixture over these cake pieces. Freeze.
- Remove the bowls from freezer and top them will sliced strawberries. Pour the remaining refrigerated mixture on the top. Freeze again.
- Before serving allow the trifle to sit for 5-10 mins at room temperature. Enjoy!