Pot Brownie Recipe
Time: 50 Mins
Whenever I hand a homemade brownie to someone, the first question I get from them is, “Does it have weed in there?” And the answer is, obviously, a big YES! There’s a reason why they’re called “The World’s Best” Pot Brownies, and this is the reason…The cannabis-laden, chocolatey treats are simply to die for! Pot brownies are everyone’s first foray, when it comes to canna-infused desserts.However, the recipe for this brownie is a bit tricky. If they are prepared incorrectly, then they may end up with a bitter, raw, marijuana taste. However, if done right, then there’s no dessert as delicious as this one. To make the world’s best pot brownie, I make a bit more of a luxe version of this recipe, recommended by my friend. It has raspberries, blueberries, hazelnuts & almond extract, which are usually not used in simple pot brownies.Some people, who like more fudgy brownies, usually use chocolate ganache, but I personally prefer balanced treats, so I use cocoa powder instead. However, it’s completely up to you which one you use. Try combining both a ganache & cocoa powder, to make your brownies ultra-fudgy.So here’s the world’s best pot brownie recipe:
- ½ cup cannabutter
- ¼ cup unsalted butter
- 2 cups white sugar
- 4 oz. chocolate squares (unsweetened)
- ¼ cup cocoa powder (unsweetened)
- 2 tsp vanilla
- 3 eggs
- 1 cup all-purpose flour
- ¼ tsp salt
- ½ tsp almond extract
- 2/3 cup chopped hazelnut
- 2 cups whipped cream (sweetened)
- 1 cup raspberries
- 1 cup blueberries
- 2/3 cup chopped white chocolate
- Preheat oven to 340 °F, and place parchment in bottom of a 9 x 13 inch pan, greasing with butter.
- In a microwave-resistant bowl, melt canna-butter, unsalted butter & chocolates, on low heat.
- Add sugar & stir. Add eggs, vanilla extract, almond extract & cocoa powder, combining well.
- Stir salt into flour, and add to brownie batter. Stir, just to combine.
- Spread batter evenly in parchment-covered, greased pan, and sprinkle nuts on top.
- Bake for about 30 - 35 min, until center is set.
- Cool down to room temperature. Serve with whipped cream & fresh fruits - raspberries & blueberries. Enjoy!