Time: 30 Mins
This one is for all the shrimp lovers out there! These super-easy & quick-to-make, scrumptious, shrimp quesadillas are a must-try. I’ve made them several times, enjoy them so much!This tasty meal can be made within 20 minutes, and using just one pan. So, you don’t need to worry about much mess. If you need help with preparing infused butter/oil, check out our cannabutter recipe and canna-oil recipe. First off, cook the veggies, add shrimp & seasoning, and cook for another minute. The shrimp hardly take a minute to cook, which is another reason I love making shrimp dishes. Then, all you’ve got to do is add this mixture inside two tortillas, top with cheese, and then cook until golden & crispy.And there you go! You have your spicy, cheesy, mouth-watering shrimp quesadillas.
- 2 tsp cannabutter or cannaoil
- 4 six-inch flour tortillas
- 4-6 raw shrimp chopped
- 1 tbsp olive oil
- ½ cup sweet bell peppers (chopped)
- 1 cup shredded mozzarella
- 4 tbsp chopped scallions
- salt and pepper, use as per your preference
- Heat olive oil & cannabutter or canna-oil, in a pan over medium heat.
- Add peppers, season with salt & pepper, and cook for 5 - 6 min, until soft. Add shrimp & sauté for another 1 - 2 min, stirring occasionally. Note: If shrimp are pre-cooked, just heat through for 1 min.
- Add scallions & cook for 2 - 3 min. Remove mixture to a bowl.
- Heat pan on stove top. Then add a tortilla and spread half of the filling on its top. Tip: If pan is too dry, to begin with, brush with a small amount of canola oil.
- Sprinkle half of mozzarella over the filling, and place another tortilla on top. Press down, lightly.
- Cook for a few min, and turn gently, using a large spatula. Cook other side another 1 - 2 min, until golden brown.
- Remove from pan & cut into slices. Serve with your favorite salsa.